Managing Director & Senior Advisor
Business-oriented, organized and a self-driven procurement professional with a strong global and holistic mindset and broad intercultural empathy. With +20 years of experience within procurement and supply chain management from companies such as FAG Kugelfischer AG, SIEMENS, Vestas og Mobile Industrial Robots A/S.
With more than 10 years of leadership and managerial responsibility, 7 years working abroad, I bring along an interesting mix of commercial, linguistic-, organizational- and leadership skills.
I am a target driven negotiator with a proven track-record of delivering strong business results I have a distinct sense of Supplier Relationship Management and the ability to build and maintain long-standing relationships on every level. I possess strong stakeholder management- and communication skills to lead and create results, as well as being persistent in following-up and following through on ambitious targets.
- Master of Business Management (CCI), part I
– International Chamber of Commerce (Germany)
- Purchasing & Logistics
– International Business College (Denmark) / FAG Kugelfischer AG (Germany)
- The Higher Commercial Examination Programme (hhx)
– International Business College Aabenraa
- PRINCE2® FOUNDATION
- PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER
- Six Sigma certified, with experience in LEAN management and insight in the most common management- and process optimization tools, like VSM, PDCA, TPM, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, DMAIC, SIPOC, VOC & QFD, Process FMEA, Poka Yoke and House of Quality.
- Danish – Mother tongue
- English – Business fluent
- German – Business fluent
Board / Advisory:
- Sep. 2013 – Jan. 2015
Maryland Offshore Wind Business Development Advisory Committee
Maryland Energy Administration (MEA / USA)